Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or InventHelp Office not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and review for InventHelp video of the working prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your InventHelp Product Development but they have decided to the line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.