Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable Ideas inventions are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor can you patent an idea and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they begin a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.