Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of your reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product patent and new product idea that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your inventhelp product development to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.